Facebook Lead Ad has proven to be a powerful marketing tool for growing businesses around the globe. With Facebook having the biggest reach so far and over 2.91 billion monthly active users, the ability to advertise on the platform has given growing businesses the opportunity to reach out to a larger audience.
If you use Facebook Lead Ads for generating leads, then you should definitely consider integrating it with Kylas to seamlessly transition your leads into your sales process. Don’t know how to do it? Don’t worry, here is everything you need to know about integrating Facebook with Kylas.
How to Integrate Facebook Lead Generation Campaign With Kylas?
Integrating your Facebook account with Kylas Marketplace is very simple.
Step 1: Install Facebook App on Kylas Marketplace
Log into your Kylas app and install Facebook Lead Integration app from Kylas Marketplace.
Step 2: Connecting Kylas with Facebook
Click on ‘View Details’ on the Facebook Lead Integration app (under installed apps in Kylas Marketplace). Now, to connect to your Facebook account, go to the tab that says Facebook Settings.
Use the ‘Connect to Facebook’ button to connect your Facebook account with Kylas.
This Facebook account should be the one with all the pages and campaigns associated with it. Ensure that you give all relevant permissions on the forms tab to not miss out on any details.
Now go to the Forms section to add, edit or remove lead forms that you want to get captured in Kylas
Step 3: Select the Campaign/Forms From Which You Would Want to Capture Lead/Contacts
In the Form section, select the particular campaign/campaigns from which you want to capture Leads/Contacts into your Kylas account.
Step 4: Map Form Fields
Once you have added the campaigns, you will need to map Kylas Fields against Facebook Fields.
There are two different entity forms available in Kylas – ‘Lead Field Mapping’ and ‘Contact Field Mapping’. You will have to set the fields for both. However, the process will remain the same.
Set the Campaign and Source according to your parameters. Then, map the Kylas field against the FB field to capture relevant information. For example, suppose you have a FB lead form field as ’email-id’ you need to set this against Kylas field ‘Emails’.
Follow this process to map all fields from the Facebook form.
Once you are done mapping the fields, select the Owner who will be responsible for handling the leads/contacts coming from the Facebook source. Make sure you click on the checkbox “Create Lead/Contact”.
Note: To check the Facebook sources, you need to go to the leads ads testing tool. After opening the page in the new tab, log in with your Facebook account. On the leads ads testing tool, you will see two options. One that asks you to choose the Facebook page and the other that asks for the form. Fill both the asked options accordingly.
If the status is successful, you will be able to view the test lead that has been added from the Facebook source on your Kylas account.
Watch this video to better understand how Kylas integrates with Facebook to capture leads automatically from ad campaigns.
Why Do You Need a CRM for Facebook Lead Ads?
Whenever you run a Lead ad on Facebook, the lead information is saved on the platform itself. To source this information, they have to download the CSV file manually from the platform within the window of 90 days.
Now there are potential problems with this equation. Manually downloading the CSV file from Facebook and uploading it on the CRM can be time-consuming and eat up a lot of your team’s productive time.
Plus, acting on a hot lead becomes difficult for the sales team if they had to constantly switch between the platforms. As a result, a lot of leads from the campaign gets contacted when they are cold and difficult to convert.
The study says that sales reps have only 5 minutes to contact a lead, and about 78% of customers buy from the first responder. Also, “if a lead is called within five minutes it’s submitted, that lead is 100 times more likely to be contacted and 21 times more likely to enter the sales cycle.”
In addition to that, Facebook stores all your leads only for 90 days. So, if you forget to download your leads within this time frame, you will lose them in the end.
All these problems can be solved by using Facebook Lead Ads integration with CRM or in our case Kylas.
Benefits of Integrating Kylas With Facebook
- Integrating Facebook with Kylas will save your sales team from handling leads on multiple platforms. As a result, your sales team will be able to act on the leads while they are hot.
- Facebook Lead Integration also helps connect the Facebook forms from multiple live campaigns. This capability helps growing businesses track which campaigns are converting more leads.
- Facebook Lead Ad integration will help prevent manual data entry, which is prone to human error. This will save your sales team from the trouble of manually downloading leads from Facebook and saving them in spreadsheets.
- By transfering the data of your Lead ads directly to your sales pipeline, the risk of losing interested prospects will no longer exist. Now, they will not only be able to follow-up with these leads in a timely manner but with the help of automation tools in Kylas they will now interact better with the clients in a timely manner and convert more.
- You can send emails to all the leads you have captured from your CRM. This ensures that the people taking action on your lead ads are interested in your product or service. This can help improve your conversions later.
- Finally, once integrated with Facebook, you can continue to use that integration across multiple campaigns. This will also help your team track your campaign performance as now you will know