● Expect AI to deliver immediate solutions ● AI's effectiveness is closely tied to the quality of input data ● Requires time to analyze information, identify problem areas, and devise solutions. ● A slow but reliable path to achieving growth
● AI cannot function in isolation ● Enhanced effectiveness with CRM integration ● Prioritize organized data to personalize content ● Streamline collaboration CRM systems.
● Replying to texts/emails and handling complex calculations. ● Enhances work rather than replacing humans ● Primarily to automate repetitive and time-consuming tasks ● More of a 'robot assistant' rather than a 'robot colleague'
● AI will not replace salespeople ● AI algorithms leverage customer data to understand sentiment ● Enables sales reps to interact better ● Data-driven nature of AI is expected to power 95% of customer interactions by 2025
● AI is not exclusively for large enterprises. ● A significant impact on MSMEs. ● Levels the playing field by making advanced tools accessible to SMBs ● Choose the right tools that align with needs and budget.
● Luna ● Second Nature. ● Exceed.ai ● Humantic AI ● Good Meetings